Welcome to Akomanga 7's Lively Learners. We are a class of Year 1 and 2 learners at Hamilton East School, Te Kura o Kirikiriroa ki te Rawhiti. Catherine is our Kaiako. This is where we will be sharing our learning journey.
I like your jelly room1. I wish i could have some jelly to. From alyssa. room15.
We like your blog Room 1. Thank you Room 1 for sharing your phones with us. It is very kind of you and we really hope we get enough for a new camera.
Thank you for looking at our blog. from Aly
Awesome. Our class might do that.from Pengshen rm14
I like your jelly room1. I wish i could have some jelly to. From alyssa. room15.
ReplyDeleteWe like your blog Room 1. Thank you Room 1 for sharing your phones with us. It is very kind of you and we really hope we get enough for a new camera.
ReplyDeleteThank you for looking at our blog. from Aly
DeleteAwesome. Our class might do that.
ReplyDeletefrom
Pengshen rm14