Karannpriett
At Maungatautari I sat on the bench.
The bird frightened me
It flew over my head.
He went really fast.
Hector
At Maungatautari the kaka had a nut.
The kaka had a sharp beak and a strong beak.
It broke the nut. He held it with his claw.
Kalay
Maungatautari had a kaka. The man fed the kaka.
It was a lovely nature.
There were helpers.
We had morning tea. We also had lunch.
Eden
At Maungatautari I was scared when I heard the guy say that the eagle liked to eat ducklings and baby takahe.
Diego
At Maungatautari I saw a tui.
It was in the tree.
The man gave the birds peanuts.
It bit the man’s fingers.
He gave more to the bird.
Olivia
At Maungatautari I saw the tuatara.
It was staying still in the bush.
It was very still in the bush.
Selennia
At Maungatautari I saw a tuatara asleep in the day.
Their egg was in the nest.
Kade
The kaka had a sharp beak and a strong beak.
It broke the nut. He held it with his claw.
Jaiden
I did go to the top of the mountain.
I did look up becase the kaka was swooshing over me.
It was a bit scary.
Daejon
The takahe likes some grass.
I think the takahe has some eggs.
The takahe is cute.
Monti
At Maungatautari I saw a tuatara. It was big.
The kaka is very cute.
It was singing songs that are cute to.
They fly too.
Do they eat peanuts?
Blake
At Maungatautari I saw a nest up the top of the tree.
I saw a tuatara. It was asleep.
Heidi
I am watching the kaka eating the peanut.
Natalia
At Maungatautari I saw some birds.
They were singing a song.
It was fun seeing the birds with Ruby-Mei and Ruby-Mei’s grandma.
Ruby-Mei
At Maungatautari I thought that the kaka was fun.
Te Awatea
At Maungatautari I liked the tuatara and I liked the kaka.
The tuatara was staying still.
The tuatara was in the bush .
Faris
I was so scared because I was scared of the kaka.
He was flying over me.
The food fell by me and the kaka took the food.
The name of the place is Maungatautari.
No comments:
Post a Comment