The theme this year is based on the children's book 'Dinosaurs and all that rubbish' written by Michael Foreman.
William
Practising for the Operetta was exciting. It was exciting because I was on the stage. I was on the back of the stage.
Ruth
Practising for the Operetta is exciting.
I like it because I am a leader for the front row.
I like the song. It is exciting because the song is about Earth.
Ari
Practising for the Operetta was fun. We got to go on the stage. I liked it because we got to sing and we used our hands. We are doing it with Room 15. I am in group two.
Ayla
We are practising for the Operetta. We were singing. It was fun. We lined up in a line and we walked up on the stage and we pretended to be a river.
Practising for the Operetta is exciting.
I like it because I am a leader for the front row.
I like the song. It is exciting because the song is about Earth.
Ari
Practising for the Operetta was fun. We got to go on the stage. I liked it because we got to sing and we used our hands. We are doing it with Room 15. I am in group two.
Ayla
We are practising for the Operetta. We were singing. It was fun. We lined up in a line and we walked up on the stage and we pretended to be a river.

No comments:
Post a Comment