Bus students of HES had a very memorable day last week when the bus broke down. We were lucky that it was fixed quickly and went straight back to work the next day!
Some students enjoyed using speech marks in their stories to convey the excitement!
Yesterday the school bus broke down because the battery was flat and the engine was broken too. Everyone was wondering how they would get home.
Suddenly I heard Sue shout “everyone, get off the bus" It was an adventure. Theo
Yesterday the bus broke down! The teachers told all the children to hop off the bus. Then the bus was going to be half an hour late and all of the teachers had to drop off the kids. When the engineering person came I thought he didn’t know what to do Laurence
Yesterday the bus broke down and the mechanic had to fix the Hamilton East School bus. I got picked up late and I saw them fixing it up. My cousin was crying and the 5 year olds were crying too. I got annoyed from all that crying and crying. Glory

No comments:
Post a Comment