Sunday, March 23, 2014

Our classroom caterpillar turned into a butterfly! This is called 'metamorphosis'.

We were so excited - 
the chrysalis in our classroom hatched!
The butterfly came out.
It was hanging up-side down.
It was drying its wings.
Then it flapped its wings.
It practised flying.
Then it flew out the door -

"Butterfly, in the sky,
I wish that you 
would flutter by."
(Our poem of the week).






7 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful butterfly how long it take for it to grow.
    from Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful butterfly you have there. How long did it take for it to grow.from Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice poem room1 the butterfly looked very beautiful

    By Denver
    Room11

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you'r butterfly room1
    By shanyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you got to see a Butterfly come out of its Cacoon.
    From Tylah-Dawnn Room11

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the butterfly pictures. By Vahoi Room 4

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your butterflies and I like your mihis. by Noah room 4

    ReplyDelete